PROGRAMMES FOR ATHLETES
Conditions after injuries and body overuse due to sports either professionally or recreationally.
- sprains and / or dislocation of joints
- contusions, sprains or fractures of muscles
- Overuse injuries to the tendons and their insertions:
- tennis and golfer’s elbow
- jumper’s knee
- tibialis posterior
- inflammation of the Achilles tendon
- impingement syndrom
Condition after surgery with the aim of faster recovery and coming back to normal activities.
Preparing athletes for surgery in order for the recovery and the operation to succeed.